I have recently partnered with Mycoupondatabase to add a great coupon searching tool to The Consumer’s Edge. The coupon search tool vastly simplifies the hunt for in-store use coupons by providing an easy-to-use interface that filters manufacturer’s products that you are looking for.This should greatly save time for more hardcore coupon users, but even just a few seconds will save anyone time and money. Never miss a deal again!
The tool works like this:
1. Enter the product you are trying to find such as Wisk.
2. Optional – Search for the type of coupon (printable from the web, available in a Sunday newspaper, etc.).
3. Optional – Search for value (from $.25/off to $5/1 to Buy 2 Get 2).
4. Optional – Search for the Source Date (future availability to 3 months in the past). For example, on 10/1/2013, this coupon became available, or 1/15/2014, this coupon will become available.
5. Optional – Search for the expiration date (1 to 12 months from now).
So Easy, Even a Caveman Can Find A Coupon!